- 10-15-17 AM – Seek God's Presence (Audio)
- 10-19-17-Romans 5:15-21 (Audio)
- 10-12-17-Romans 5:4-15 (Audio)
- Sunday PM | 10-8-17 Tested and Tried (Audio)
- Sunday AM | 10-8-17 (Audio)
- Romans 4:19-24; Romans 5:1-4 (Audio)
- The Battle After The Birth (Audio)
- Repentance Bears Fruit (Audio)
- Celebration of Gods Goodness: A Call to Repentance 3 (Audio)
- Romans 4:1-18 (Audio)
- Listen to Grow (Audio)
- A Call To Spiritual Growth (Audio)
- Celebration of Gods Goodness: A Call to Repentance 2 (Audio)
- Preach The Cross (Audio)
Proverbs 29:1-13 (Proverbs 29:1-13)Apostle D. Auberry , May 11, 2017
Part of the Proverbs Study series, preached at a Discipleship Class service
29:1 He who is often reproved, yet stiffens his neck,
will suddenly be broken beyond healing.
2 When the righteous increase, the people rejoice,
but when the wicked rule, the people groan.
3 He who loves wisdom makes his father glad,
but a companion of prostitutes squanders his wealth.
4 By justice a king builds up the land,
but he who exacts gifts tears it down.
5 A man who flatters his neighbor
spreads a net for his feet.
6 An evil man is ensnared in his transgression,
but a righteous man sings and rejoices.
7 A righteous man knows the rights of the poor;
a wicked man does not understand such knowledge.
8 Scoffers set a city aflame,
but the wise turn away wrath.
9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool,
the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
10 Bloodthirsty men hate one who is blameless
and seek the life of the upright.
11 A fool gives full vent to his spirit,
but a wise man quietly holds it back.
12 If a ruler listens to falsehood,
all his officials will be wicked.
13 The poor man and the oppressor meet together;
the Lord gives light to the eyes of both. (ESV)